Wise Woman Travel

Exploring the world from a female perspective

6 thoughts on “To Read is to Fly

1. Valary Howard says:

Thanks for sending this, Pam. Not sure where/how to comment. This first is something else–New York?? Makes me a little teary, but grateful. Grateful to have the learning I/we have had. Went to Griesbach ND forum tonight at O’Leary school before I realized Riverdale has gone to Strathcona in boundary change. Deron Bilous was there, so confident, snappily dressed, assured. Working class people for the most part. Three candidates not so strong. What a path. Ya gotta love the fight. I parked near St. Matthew’s School and sat there taking in the space. Bilingual Ukrainian/English. Peace to all V

1. Pamela Young says:

Did you know that I taught with Deron Bilous at Inner City High School? And speaking of the NDs, that in another few months, I’ll likely be living next door to the new party leader?

1. Valary says:

do you think she’ll run?
        I’m trying to see how to forward the reading blog…

2. Pamela Young says:

V – here’s the address to the original post http://stevemccurry.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/to-read-is-to-fly/
        Once you get there, you might like to wander around and look at some of his other photos – all inspiring.

2. Amy says:

LOve this post! Reading has always been a part of my life, and I expect it always will! Beuatiful images and quotes! Lovely.

1. Pamela Young says:

I absolutely love this photographer’s work. I subscribe to his WordPress blog and his photos always resonate with me.